The Car Geek: Martha Stewart wants to Design a Car

The Car Geek

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Martha Stewart wants to Design a Car

Martha Stewart wants to Design a CarThe Life magazine quoted Martha Stewart saying. "I have a Suburban, I live in my car. I have all these beautiful homes, but I actually live in my car. I commute because I like to go home to my farm. I like to see my animals every day, to take walks, to look at my gardening."

The magazine asked the domestic guru about what she hasn't created yet that she'd like to do. The 65 year old entrepreneur said she'd like to do many things like designing a car. She might have en eye on car designing. She also said she wanted a larger car.

Martha owns a Chevrolet model. If you wish to find good and quality Chevrolet parts, you can browse Auto Parts Inner's official website to avail the latest promo and discount.